Queensway Technology and Business Park will be a hub for innovative and future focused businesses.
Available in Spring 2021 these new business units are suitable for innovative businesses looking to expand or relocate.
These units are being built by the Fife Industrial Innovation Investment Programme (i3 programme). The Programme has been developed to support businesses in Fife to work in new ways that will make them more competitive and successful. The Programme forms part of the Edinburgh & South East Scotland City Region Deal, which aims to transform the regional economy with a £1.3bn programme of investment spanning 15 years. City Region Deal partners include Councils, Scottish and UK Governments, Universities, Colleges and the private and third sectors.
The Deal focuses on five themes: innovation, housing, skills, transport and culture.
About the site
Due for completion Spring 2021 there will be 9 new business units suitable for Class 4,5 & 6 uses, ranging in size from 97sqm (1044sqft) to 198sqm (2131sqft), with the potential to combine units.
The units will benefit from:
- Potential to benefit from 100% rates relief using Small Business Bonus Scheme (subject to tenant eligibility)
- Connection to a District Heating Network, an alternative to gas that offers a financial saving as well as environmental benefits
- Internal eaves height of 4 metres
- Electrically operated overhead access door and glazed pedestrian access
- Steel portal frame construction
- Energy efficient LED lighting (internal and external)
- WC facilities
|Unit||Size (sq m)||Size (sq ft)|
|Unit 12||124.6 sq m||1341.2 sq ft|
|Unit 13||124.6 sq m||1341.2 sq ft|
|Unit 14||124.6 sq m||1341.2 sq ft|
|Unit 15||134 sq m||1442.4 sq ft|
|Unit 16||98 sq m||1054.9 sq ft|
|Unit 17||98 sq m||1054.9 sq ft|
|Unit 18||198.2 sq m||2133.4 sq ft|
|Unit 19||97.3 sq m||1047.3 sq ft|
|Unit 20||97.3 sq m||1047.3 sq ft|
|Total||1096.6 sq m||11,803.8 sq ft|
Application form will be available in the New Year. If you have any questions, please complete our Contact us form.