Levenmouth Business Park, located at the edge of Buckhaven, forms a key part of the Levenmouth Strategic Development Area.
Development of the Park is a Fife Council led project with the support of Scottish Enterprise which has seen an investment programme to date of £3 million which has provided a new access road and utilities infrastructure. The development is easily accessible by road and is supported by the new £116m flagship Levenmouth Reconnected Rail Line, currently under construction.
The Business Park extends in total to c16 ha offering a range of employment land sites to meet varying business requirements and new business units are currently under construction.
Due to be completed late 2023, there will be 7 new business units suitable for Class 4, 5 & 6 uses, ranging in size from 93sqm (1001sqft) to 131sqm (1410sqft), with the potential to combine units.
The units will benefit from:
• Steel portal frame construction
• Internal eaves height 4 metres minimum
• Covered pedestrian entrance
• Electricity operated overhead access doors
• Security shutters
• Solar PV
• 3 phase supply
• Energy Efficiency LED Lighting internally and externally
• WC facilities
• Parking for cars only (no external storage)
• Gas heating
• Potential to benefit from 100% rates relief
|Description||Size (Sq m)||Size (Sq ft)|
• 3 year minimum lease term
• Full Repairing & Insuring Lease
• Rental cost to be confirmed
• Class 4, 5 & 6 use only (no motor trade, showroom or trade counter)
• Criteria must be within Innovation, technology, growth sectors to
comply with funding
It is anticipated the properties will benefit from an Energy Performance rating B.
Levenmouth Business Park is an area allocated for business uses suitable for Class 4 (Office/LightIndustrial), Class 5 (General Industrial) and Class 6 (Storage and Distribution) of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) (Scotland) Order 1997.
Situated approximately 40 miles north of Edinburgh and 20 miles south of Dundee, and is located less than one mile from Energy Park Fife on the Methil waterfront.
Site servicing works are ongoing at the Park and any disposal/lease will be
conditional upon these works being completed.
Land Sales / Individual Sites
The sites available extend to the following areas:
|Site Description||Size (Hectares)||Size (Acres)||Status|
|Plot F||1.08||2.67||UNDER OFFER|
If you are interested in discovering more about the Levenmouth Business Park, please contact the InvestFife team who will be delighted to assist.