Fife Interchange is a highly prominent and well located new business park development.
Fife Interchange North can be accessed directly from Sandpiper Drive. It is situated immediately to the North of the Amazon UK Fulfilment centre and to the South of Junction 3 of the M90, which connects with the A92 (Kirkcaldy – Glenrothes) dual carriageway.
A variety of Scotland’s diverse engineering, production, finance and technology companies are already situated within South Fife, taking advantage of the diverse working population and excellent proximity to Scotland’s key office and industrial districts.
Due to be completed in Summer 2024, the development will comprise 9 new units suitable for Class 4,5 and 6 uses. Ranging in size from 169 sqm (1,829 sqft) to 761 sqm (8,199 sqft) with the potential to combine units they provide an ideal solution for innovative businesses in manufacturing, technology and service industries, looking to expand or relocate.
The Units will benefit from:
• Steel frame construction
• Glazed pedestrian entrance
• Potential to create internal office accommodation
• Electrically operated overhead access door
• Security shutters
• 3 phase supply & Solar PV power systems
• Energy Centre
• Low Carbon Design
• Radiant Heating System
• Energy efficient LED lighting internally and externally
• WC facilities
• On-site car parking with disabled provision
• Fast and rapid EV charging available
• Cycle facilities
|Unit Number||Area (sqm)||Area (sqft)||Status|
|9||762||8199||Pre let available|
|8||198||2140||To be released|
|7||170||1829||To be released|
|6||186||2005||To be released|
|5||186||2005||To be released|
|4||186||2005||To be released|
|3||186||2005||To be released|
|2||186||2005||To be released|
|1||186||2005||To be released|
• 3 year minimum lease term
• The units will be available on an Internal Repairing and Insuring basis with a service charge to cover the external repairs, maintenance, communal service and utility provision.
• Rental costs can be obtained from the marketing agent Ryden.
• Class 4, 5 & 6 use only (no motor trade, showroom or trade counter)
• Criteria must be within Innovation, technology, growth sectors to
comply with funding
EPC Rating will be assessed upon completion of the build.
The site has recently been serviced by the Council as part of the Fife Industrial Innovation Investment (i3) Programme.
The Programme has been developed to support businesses in Fife to work in new ways that will make them more competitive and successful. The
Programme forms part of the Edinburgh & South East Scotland City Region Deal, which aims to transform the regional economy with a £1.3bn programme of investment spanning 15 years.
The site currently allocated for industrial and employment uses suitable for Class 4 (Office/Light Industrial), Class 5 (General Industrial)
and Class 6 (Storage and Distribution) of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) (Scotland) Order 1997. Interested parties should make their
own enquiries of the local planning authority, Fife Council, in relation to any proposed uses for the site.
Land Sales / Individual Sites
The sites available extend to the following areas:
|Plots||Size (Acres)||Size (Hectares)||Status|
If you are interested in discovering more about the opportunities at Fife Interchange North, please contact the InvestFife team who will be delighted to assist.