Levenmouth Business Park, located at the edge of Buckhaven, forms a key part of the Levenmouth Strategic Development Area. The development is easily accessible by road and is supported by the new £116m flagship Levenmouth Reconnected Rail Line, currently under construction.
The Business Park units, designed to create and sustain jobs, have received funding from the Levenmouth Reconnected Programme (LRP), Fife Council, and the Edinburgh and South East of Scotland City Region Deal.
Situated approximately 40 miles north of Edinburgh and 20 miles south of Dundee, Levenmouth Business Park is located less than one mile from Energy Park Fife on the Methil waterfront.
BENEFITS OF LOCATING IN THE LEVENMOUTH BUSINESS PARK
• One million skilled workforce within an hour’s drive
• Easily accessible with excellent links via road, rail and air
• Convenient location adjacent to A915 Standing Stane Road and access to the A92
• Close to amenities and facilities in Buckhaven
• Excellent broadband fibre connections
Due to be completed in October 2023, there will be 7 new business units suitable for Class 4, 5 & 6 uses, ranging in size from 93 sqm (1,001 sqft) to 131 sqm (1,410 sqft), with the potential to combine units. The units will benefit from:
• Steel portal frame construction
• Internal eaves height 4 metres minimum
• Covered pedestrian entrance
• Electricity operated overhead access doors
• Security shutters
• Solar PV
• 3 phase supply
• Energy Efficiency LED Lighting internally and externally
• WC facilities
• Parking for cars only (no external storage)
• Gas heating
• Potential to benefit from 100% rates relief
|Unit||Size (Sq Ft)||Size (Sq M)|
To apply for this/these units above, please contact us.