The proposed business units are being developed by Fife Council as part of the Fife Industrial Innovation Investment (i3) Programme. The Programme has been developed to support businesses in Fife to work in new ways that will make them more competitive and successful. The Programme forms part of the Edinburgh & South East Scotland City Region Deal, which aims to transform the regional economy with a £1.3bn programme of investment spanning 15 years.
Due to be completed in Summer 2024, the development will comprise 9 new units suitable for Class 4,5 and 6 uses. Ranging in size from 169 sqm (1,829 sqft) to 761 sqm (8,199 sqft) with the potential to combine units they provide an ideal solution for innovative businesses in manufacturing, technology and service industries, looking to expand or relocate.
The Units will benefit from:
• Steel frame construction
• Glazed pedestrian entrance
• Potential to create internal office accommodation
• Electrically operated overhead access door
• Security shutters
• 3 phase supply & Solar PV power systems
• Energy Centre
• Low Carbon Design
• Radiant Heating System
• Energy efficient LED lighting internally and externally
• WC facilities
• On-site car parking with disabled provision
• Fast and rapid EV charging available
• Cycle facilities
|Unit||Size (Sq Ft)||Size (Sq M)|
To apply for this/these units above, please contact us.