CeeD Cluster Builder webinar: Medical Device Manufacturing Centre Medical Device Design
December 10, 2020, 14.00 – 16.00
As part of CeeD's Cluster Builder role to stimulate SME demand for AMCF projects, we'd like to bring you the following webinar which is being run by the Medical Device Manufacturing Centre (MDMC).
Medical Device Design – Overview, Industry Best Practices and Innovations
Involving practical presentations and Q&A with experts, this webinar will:
- Provide an overview of Scotland’s product design landscape and services available to businesses
- Introduce regulatory aspects of medical device design
- Describe pathways for accelerating medical device development
- Explain key considerations for the design of single use devices
- Present an innovative technology platform, 3D graphene foam
- Participating Scottish design companies include Wideblue Ltd, i4Product Design Ltd, The Medical Device Co. Ltd, Integrated Graphene Ltd and Fearsome Ltd.
This webinar will be of interest to manufacturers with little prior experience of developing medical devices, as well as established medical device businesses seeking the latest perspectives from Scottish design experts.
To register visit: https://ceed-scotland.com/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=1352