CeeD - An Introduction To Cobots in Engineering and Fabrication
September 24, 2021, 10.00 – 11.30
Are you a small to medium-sized manufacturing business active in the Engineering & Fabrication sector?
Are you considering the introduction of automated processes in to your factory setting, including the use of Cobots?
Is this an area you would welcome impartial industry insight and technical expertise to guide and inform you?
No doubt you have lots of questions, which may include:
- What is a Cobot?
- When is the right time to consider a move from manual to cobot led processes?
- What kind of tasks can a Cobot perform in an Engineering / Fabrication facility setting?
- What kind of costs / investment are involved in purchasing a Cobot(s)?
- How easy is it to programme a Cobot to perform specific tasks?
- What kind of benefits can I expect from the introduction of a Cobot(s)?
- Is there funding available to help with investment?
The answers to all of these questions, and more, will be covered in this informative upcoming digital event.
Delivered by industry professionals in the field of Robotics, this session will help broaden your knowledge base. It will also help you move forward in making informed investment decisions.
Attendees will also gain insight to broader industry-specific business support services available from Smart Hub Lanarkshire.
Who should attend:
- Owner / Managers of small to medium-sized Engineering & Fabrication businesses
- Finance Managers / Directors tasked with making investment decisions
- Operation Managers / Directors
- Business Improvement / Productivity Leads
- Graduate / Modern Apprentices seeking to broaden technical knowledge
- Employees keen to extend/update their Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Register for this event with Smart Hub Lanarkshire