CeeD - An introduction to collaborative robots for manufacturing SMEs
September 3, 2021, 10.00 – 11.30
Are you a small to medium-sized manufacturing business?
Are you considering the introduction of automated processes in to your factory setting, including the use of collaborative robots?
Is this an area you would welcome impartial industry insight and technical expertise to guide and inform you?
No doubt you have lots of questions, which may include:
- What is a collaborative robot (cobot)?
- When is the right time to consider a move from manual to cobot led processes?
- What kind of tasks can cobots perform in different manufacturing settings?
- What level of cost / investment is involved in purchasing a cobot(s)?
- How easy is it to programme a cobot to perform specific tasks?
- What kind of benefits can I expect from the introduction of a cobot(s)?
- Is there funding available to help with investment?
The answers to all of these questions, and more, will be covered in this informative upcoming digital event.
Delivered by industry professionals in the field of collaborative robotics, the session will help broaden your knowledge base. It will also help you move forward in making informed investment decisions.
The event will provide insight to industry specific business support services available from Smart Hub Lanarkshire.
This includes future opportunity to visit Smart Hub Lanarkshire’s Robotics demonstration facility, based at New College Lanarkshire Motherwell campus. Who should attend:
- Owner / Managers of small to medium sized manufacturing businesses
- Finance Managers / Directors tasked with making investment decisions
- Operation Managers / Directors
- Business Improvement / Productivity Leads
- Graduate / Modern Apprentices seeking to broaden technical knowledge
- Employees keen to extend / update their Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Register for this event with Smart Hub Lanarkshire.