Dunnikier Business Park forms part of the regeneration of Mitchelston Industrial Estate, Kirkcaldy.
Available Autumn 2021 these new business units are suitable for innovative businesses looking to expand or relocate.
These units are being built by the Fife Industrial Innovation Investment Programme (i3 programme). The Programme has been developed to support businesses in Fife to work in new ways that will make them more competitive and successful. The Programme forms part of the Edinburgh & South East Scotland City Region Deal, which aims to transform the regional economy with a £1.3bn programme of investment spanning 15 years. City Region Deal partners include Councils, Scottish and UK Governments, Universities, Colleges and the private and third sectors.
The Deal focuses on five themes: innovation, housing, skills, transport and culture.
About the site
Ranging in size from 88 sq m (947 sq ft) to 117 sq m (1259 sq ft) the units provide an ideal solution for small businesses in the manufacturing, technology and service industries.
The units will benefit from:
- Steel portal frame construction
- Internal eaves height 4 metres
- Glazed pedestrian entrance
- Electrically operated overhead access door
- Security shutters
- 3 phase supply and Solar PV power systems
- Energy efficient LED lighting internally and externally
- WC Facilities
- Radiant Heating System
The new Dunnikier Business Park units are located within the existing Mitchelston Industrial Estate. The units are easily accessed by road and public transport with rail link at Kirkcaldy Station 5 minutes’ drive away. The units are ideally located next to A92 with links to both Edinburgh and Dundee.
|Unit||Size (sq m)||Size (sq ft)|
|Unit 26||88 sq m||947 sq ft|
|Unit 27||88 sq m||947 sq ft|
|Unit 28||88 sq m||947 sq ft|
|Unit 29||88 sq m||947 sq ft|
|Unit 30||117 sq m||1259 sq ft|
|Unit 31||117 sq m||1259 sq ft|
|Unit 32||117 sq m||1259 sq ft|
|Total||703 sq m||7565 sq ft|
- One million skilled workforce within one hour’s drive
- Home to wide selection of Fife's global businesses
- Easily accessible with excellent links via road, rail and air
- Convenient close to amenities and facilities
- Excellent broadband fibre connections
- 3 year minimum lease term
- Internal repairing lease, with service charge for external repairs /communal service provision
- Rental cost £8.00/sq ft
- Class 4,5 & 6 use only
- Business criteria – innovation, technology, growth
An overview of standard lease terms are attached
Energy Performance Rating
The Energy Performance Rating will be assessed on completion of the buildings.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, please complete our Contact us form.